Is your utility bill out of control leaving you shaking your head in despair? If the answer is yes, the knowledgeable experts at Burley Electrical Services recommend going green and saving your hard earned cash by installing smart home devices in your home.
Selecting the Best Smart Home Energy Saving Gadgets & Devices in your Home
There are a number of ways that you can cut the cost of your energy bill. The professionals at Burley Electrical Services recommend the following smart devices to help you save money and make your home run more efficiently.
• Smart Thermostat: When it comes to breaking down your power bill heating and cooling your home is one of your largest expenditures so it makes sense to upgrade to a smart thermostat. With an abundance of models to choose from you can select which features are most important to you and the comfort of your home. You also have the ability to adjust settings from your smart phone with many models automatically adjusting temperatures while you are away along with tracking changes in an easy to use format to help you find additional savings.
• Light Occupancy Sensor Switch: Replace your standard light switches with sensor switches for additional savings. As the name implies, these switches work by turning the lights on and off your family member and guests enter and exit a room. Many models can detect natural light which allows you to further effectively conserve your energy usage.
• Smart Outlets: Replace your standard outlets with a device that works via an app or smart device such as Siri/Alexa or Google Home to schedule when you want your outlets turned on. Smart outlets allow for efficient operation of your fans, lamps, coffee pots, water heater and much more.
• Smart WiFi Switch: Connect the fixtures in your home using a smart switch which will give you the versatility of operating them via a smartphone while on the go or from any voice operated device to conveniently operate porch lights, fans, bedroom lights and much more!
• Smart Surge Protector: Combat the dreaded energy vampire (appliances that use energy when not in use) with a smart surge protector to create a mobile device charging station and much more including protection from surges and overloads via your voice activated devices. Your smart surge protector will save you money by preventing unnecessary energy drains while giving you the peace of mind of knowing your electronics are fully protected.
• Smart LED Light Bulb: Standard LED bulbs use 75% less energy than regular incandescent bulbs so why not take it one step further with a smart LED light bulb. Use your voice activated device to dim, and turn off bulbs remotely.
• Smart Blinds: During the hot summer months, the outside temperature and heat can push your air conditioning into overdrive especially with direct sunlight streaming into your home. Smart blinds work by taking the stress off your HVAC by automatically closing when the inside air reaches a pre-set temperature.
Electrical Fixture Installations & More in Pompano Beach, Oakland Park, Plantation, Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, Davie, Fort Lauderdale & South Florida
To learn more about new installation, repairs, and replacement of your smart home devices, along with all of your interior and exterior lighting needs, contact the knowledgeable experts at Burley Electrical Services today.