Burley Electrical Services, Inc supplies the local commercial businesses and residential homes of South Florida with a multitude of electrical services. With over three decades of experience we are completely licensed and insured to deliver affordable and professional services to our customers. Holding on to high moral standards and work ethics, applying friendly customer service, and executing superior quality on all services rendered, Burley Electrical Service, Inc stands out among the competitors. Our electricians have advanced training, experience that improves their trade, and natural talents that are only amplified with the use of top-of-the-line equipment, tools, and products exclusively available to licensed professionals.
Benefits of Preventive Electrical Maintenance
Burley Electrical Services, Inc offers electrical maintenance services to local businesses and homes. Just as we need to periodically maintain the various aspects of our home or business, electrical aspects should be among them. Benefits of such include the following examples.
– Avoid electrical outages
– Energy efficiency if optimized.
– Electrical short circuits that contribute to fires are prevented.
– Overloading electrical components are evaluated and replaced if needed.
– Unusual smells, noises, corrosion, dust buildup, melted and/or discolored wires are identified and corrected.
– Loose connections result in power loss or surge, and loose connections are tightened
– Prevent early equipment replacement as a result of electrical failures.
– Serious injuries or fatalities due to electrical failures are prevented.
Electrical Inspection & Maintenance Checklist
Burley Electrical Services, Inc commercial and residential maintenance service includes, but is not limited to the following:
– Breaker boxes are evaluated to assure efficient connectivity. Outdated and/or poorly installed breaker boxes contribute to a multitude of electrical problems in your home or business such as; power shortages, blown breakers, and electrical fires.
– Proper grounded is checked along with the meter bases. Maximum protection from electrocution includes ensuring the grounding and meter base is in proper order.
– Attic wiring is audited. During Burley Electrical Service, Inc routine maintenance we inspect the electrical wiring network in the attic and crawl spaces for sufficient connection and performance.
– Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors are scrutinized for optimal placement and tested for functionality. Whether your detectors hard hard-wired or battery operated, the smoke and carbon monoxide alarms need to be in working order. During Burley Electrical Service, Inc maintenance service we make sure they are up to par.
– Appropriate GFCI protection installation is evaluated. The GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) is a device installed into the electrical system, designed to protect people from electric shock. It is recommended that GFCI are installed throughout your home or business.
– Arcing switches are inspected. Arcing occurs when a loose or defective electrical connection allows the electricity to jump from one connection to another. Arcing switch is a likely event that will cause an electrical fire and needs to be repaired immediately. For your safety, if you ever hear a noisy crackling sound when you flip a switch on, turn it off right away as this is what arcing sounds like.
Preventive Electrical Inspection & Maintenance in Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Davie, Fort Lauderdale & South Florida
Burley Electrical Service, Inc recommends you invest in an annual electrical maintenance service for your commercial and residential establishment in Pompano Beach, Davie, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale and South Florida. Taking care of the electrical network in your home or business can prevent catastrophes and more. Call us today to get started!