Since 1984, Burley Electrical Services, Inc has been supplying commercial and residential properties with an assortment of electrical services throughout South Florida. Being fully licensed and insured, Burley Electrical Services, Inc has earned a valuable reputation in being trusted and competent at what we do in the industry. Consistently upholding high moral standards, family-friendly customer service, and above all, superior execution on all services rendered makes our customers continue to rely on us. Burley Electrical Services, Inc. professionals are experienced and experts in their own merits while utilizing high-end quality products, tools, and equipment to guarantee premium results.
Code Violation Detection & Corrections
To assist our commercial and residential customers in the South Florida region, we offer a comprehensive electrical inspection for a home or business’s building. Inheriting a home or looking to buy or sell a residential structure or a commercial space can give you the upper hand in investing in a Burley Electrical Services, Inc electrical inspection service. Burley Electrical Services, Inc electricians are thorough and precise in looking over the electrical work of a commercial business or a residential home. Being fully knowledgeable with Florida’s codes and safety regulations, our experts can find any hazards or signs of wear and tear.
Residential & Commercial Electrical Inspections
Burley Electrical Services, Inc commonly performs electrical inspections in commercial buildings and residential structures in Southern Florida because of the following:
– Looking to buy a new home or business space and to identify any issues or safety hazards as well confirm the electrical work is up to code.
– When you are selling your current residential home or commercial building and wish to inquire a Listing Inspection to guarantee the electrical is up to par.
– Renovations conducted on a residential or commercial establishment and to ensure the electrical areas were executed correctly efficiently.
– If you have lived in a home for a few decades, or recently acquired a home through an in heritance and you wish to have peace of mind there are safety hazards present or to check up on the electrical efficiency.
– Home or business frequently experiences electrical abnormalities.
During a commercial or residential electrical inspection, professionals from Burley Electrical Service, Inc will meticulously look over, but not limited to the following listed below on South Florida buildings.
– Smoke detectors are observed for proper placement and tested for performance.
– Carbon monoxide detectors are noted for optimal locations and texted for functionality.
– Electrical system network throughout the entire building is especially looked over for any potential hazards.
– An investigation is set in place to ensure the surge protection is in sufficient operation.
– Grounding systems undergo a diagnostics and testing.
– Light bulb wattage is verified for proper wattage.
– Light switches and electrical outlets are visually inspected and tested accordingly.
– Performance inspection and tests are conducted on the AFCI (Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter).
– Operating system of any safety and security lighting is examined in detail.
– Appropriate labels, amps, and efficiency are inspected in the electrical panel.
– Outdoor electrical service lines are inspected.
– Following the inspection, a comprehensive and prioritized report of the electrical inspection of your home or business is presented to you, first listing any areas that may require immediate attention.
Electrical Wiring Inspections in Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Davie, Fort Lauderdale & South Florida
At Burley Electrical Services, Inc we take the electrical inspection seriously as it can most importantly prevent any harmful electrical fires from igniting in your South Florida home or business. Our professionals can offer any solutions and recommendations to bring your electrical system up to code or increase safety, or efficiency. Call us today to schedule your electrical inspection.