Across Greater South Florida, Burley Electrical Services has been providing a wide range of electrical services to the commercial businesses and residential homes since 1984 and we strive to continue to do so for years to come. We are fully licensed and insured to oblige our valued customers with authentic professional electrical work. Burley Electrical Services pride ourselves on having a high moral standard, superior customer services, and premium results on our vast array of electrical services. In conjunction with our expert technician’s talents we utilize exclusive professional grade equipment, tools, and products to ensure our valued customers are getting the best installations, maintenance, and repair services available.
DIY VS Hiring a Professional Electrician
Like with most things, over time electrical repairs are needed due to deterioration, accidental mishaps, or lack of maintenance. When it comes to electricity, this is one component better left to professionals who have been vigorously trained and experienced in handling it. Improper applications could result in disaster such as; electrical fires or other damages, serious bodily harm, or even tragic fatalities. If you have little to no experience in dealing with electricity, it is better to call on Burley Electrical Services to handle installation, maintenance, and repairs.
Basic Electrical Repairs
Some of our common electrical repairs include, but are not limited to the following;
– Breakers and Fuses, and other Electrical Panel needs.
– Interior or Exterior LED Lighting
– Recessed Lighting
– Light Fixtures
– Decorative Lighting
– Accent Lighting
– Ambient Lighting
– Ceiling Fans
– Light Switches and Dimmers Switches
– Outlets and/or Child Safety features
– Lightning & Surge Protection
– Home Electrical Safety
– Security Devices
– Home Entertainment Systems
– Parking Lot Lights
– And More
Signs of Electrical Problems
Finding the need to have a professional electrician from Burley Electrical Services is more common than most folks realize. There a few signs, besides the obvious, that could indicate you are in need of an electrical repairs in your commercial building or residential home, some may include:
– Circuit breaker continually tripping. In the event that the wires or circuits are overloaded with excessive power, the safety activates, causing the breakers to trip to cut off the power before damage ensues. Without the helpful use if the circuit breaker, overloads can cause electrical system damage, as well as electrical fires. If the breaker continues to trip, Burley Electrical Services can run diagnostics to find the cause and repair the electrical problem.
– Loose outlets. Between loosened connecting wires where the outlet is installed, or what’s known as backstabbed, and outlet itself will not hold a plugged in cord, the outlet can eventually become useless or the item that is plugged in could be damaged beyond repair. With either scenario, Burley Electrical Services can repair the outlet quickly and efficiently.
– Lights flicker repeatedly. If there is interrupted power flow, usually due to frayed wires or loose connections, the lights will often flicker. Frayed wires can occur over time with normal deterioration or rodent infestations gnawing and scratching through them.
Electrical Repairs in Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Davie, Fort Lauderdale & South Florida
If you are experiencing electrical problems, the best solution is to contact Burley Electrical Services for our dependable electrical repair service. Call us today to get started!