There are many different aspects to having a successful business. Even the smallest details can make a big impact. Optimally marketed products, basics of customer service, and an overall presentation of the business is essential for starters. However, one important detail that often escapes business owners is overlooking the appearance of the business in the dark. Having adequate lighting makes people feel safer, and proper illumination can attract customers and help your clients find their way easily in the dark. Considering this detail, we at Burley Electric Services would like to take the opportunity to elaborate on the benefits of enhancing the light of your business’s exterior, particularly with the efficiency of LED lights.
Outdoor Lighting Safety & Security
Ensuring your parking lot is well-lit increasing the safety of you, your staff, and your customers as a major benefit. Your customers will have more confidence coming in and out of the business, offering them and your employees more safety and comfort. Because criminals look for vulnerabilities and take advantage of the cover of darkness in hopes their crimes go unnoticed and their victims cannot identify them easily, illuminating your business’ exterior and parking lot will reduce the crime rate. Having plenty of LED lighting in the parking lot, sidewalks, and directly around the exterior, will enhance the safety and decrease the risk of criminal opportunity.
LED Lights Attract Customers
LED lights saturate the area with light. Acting as a beacon in the darkness, the customers will be able to spot, especially when you stand out. People will subconsciously notice your location for further reference or indulge now and walk-in customers may be more attracted to the building.
Benefits of LED Lighting Upgrades
The LED lights offer its own beneficial gain, not only will your employees and customers be safer, but your business will reap these benefits. Below are the LED specific advantages:
– LED light fixtures are shock and vibration resistant, making them an ideal solution.
– LED lights reduce the negative impact on the environment as they require less energy consumption.
– LED lights are sealed in an industrial-strength case that minimizes light depreciation as they keep out the dust, pollution on other residue.
– With the LED’s consistent temperature and light intensity, the life fixture’s life is extended and better cared for.
– LED lights require far less maintenance and deliver up to 100,000 hours to give your lamps a longer lifespan than traditional bulbs.
– LED light fixtures have an instant start up, minimizing a dark commercial exterior as opposed to traditional bulbs that frequently need time to reset.
– LED lights allow businesses on a budget to retrofit new fixtures with their flexible design that can be applied to existing poles and mounts.
– Maintenance is quick and simple as the LED arrays, induction lamps, and drives are easily replaced without tools.
Lighting Consultations, Electrical Fixture Installations & More in Pompano Beach, Imperial Point, Plantation, Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, Davie, Lighthouse Point, Parkland & Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Burley Electrical Services has qualified professionals that can provide you a consultation to find a better solution in getting the appropriate lighting and design in your commercial business’s parking lots, sidewalks, and building to help you with the overall success of your business. That simple act can ensure your commercial’s exterior is well-lit with LED light upgrades can significantly improve your lighting alone. Call Burley Electrical Services today to schedule your consultation.