When it comes to the success of your business, you need to remember all aspects. The basics of customer service, optimally marketed products, and an impressive display are all well and good. But business owners often forget some important details that contribute to success. One of the common things that get overlooked is the initial presentation of how your business looks on the exterior in the dark. Light has always made people feel safer. When people set the mood of a horror flick or a crime novel, it commonly starts by suggesting the victim was in a darkened setting.
Benefits of Exterior LED Lighting Outside Your Commercial Business
Today we at Burley Electrical Services, Inc would like to share the benefits of ensuring your commercial’s exterior is well lit, particularly with LED lighting.
1. LED Lighting Contributes to Safety. Safety is probably one of the better benefits of ensuring your parking lot is well lit. Your customers will feel more secure coming in and out and employees will feel more comfortable. More often than not, criminals look for poorly lit areas to take advantage of the vulnerability. With your parking lot, sidewalks, and the direct exterior of building having plenty of LED lighting, you significantly reduce the crimes that can potentially happen.
2. LED Lighting Provides Increased Illumination. LED lights offer increased illumination. When customers are looking for your business in the dark, having the lights will get you noticed. Walk in clientele are also attracted to the bright LED lights and people will subconsciously notice your location for further reference or indulge now.
3. LED Upgrades are Highly Beneficial. Not only will your employees and customers be safer, but the LED lights offer its own beneficial gain.
– LED lights deliver up to 100,000 hours to give your lamps a longer lifespan than traditional bulbs and require far less maintenance.
– During a power outage, traditional lamps take a time to restart; with LED lights the fixtures have an instant start up, minimizing a dark commercial exterior.
– LED lights allow businesses on a budget to retrofit new fixtures with their flexible design that can be applied to existing poles and mounts.
– LED arrays, induction lamps, and drives are easily replaced without tools, making maintenance quick and simple.
– LED lights are optimal for fixtures that are shock and vibration resistant.
– LED lights require less energy consumption reducing the negative impact on the environment.
– By keeping out the dust, pollution on other residue, LED lights are sealed in an industrial-strength case that minimizes light depreciation.
– The life fixture’s life is extended and better cared for with the LED’s consistent temperature and light intensity.
LED Lighting for Your Residential Home & Commercial Business in Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Davie, Fort Lauderdale & South Florida
At Burley Electrical Services, Inc, our experts can offer you a consultation to find a better solution in getting the appropriate lighting in your commercial business’s parking lots, sidewalks, and building to help you with the overall success of your business. LED light upgrades can significantly improve your lighting alone and that simple act can ensure your commercial’s exterior is well lit. Call Burley Electrical Services, Inc today!